Touareg is named after the Berber people who live in the North African deserts. Their simple, traditional and unassuming nomadic lifestyle inspired this nostalgic Bambooka design, a style that was also favoured by Malcolm X.
– Frame from bamboo with metal rim and bridge.
– Very dark brown bamboo, combined with silver wire and bridge.
– Brown wood effect bamboo, combined with brass wire and bridge.
– fitted with brown tint polarised lenses.
– Fully UV blocking, brown tinted lens of category 3 darkness.
– 140 mm wide from outer corner to outer corner.
– Not buyimg a bamboo case? Don’t worry, you will get a free EVA hard case for extra protection.
– Product code 7.0.2S.P (Silver wire), 7.0.2B.P (Brass wire).
-Bambookas are made by real people, not machines or robots.
-As such they come with minor irregularities and imperfections -we find these add to their charm.
-Thus, no two pairs of Bambooka are never 100% the same!
-Bambookas, essentially, are ‘flawsome’! Should you be unhappy with your product, please contact us so we can arrange a refund (minus P&P).