This design is named after the Sisonke School in Port St John’s which our organisation supports. Its bamboo frame has been treated to give it a “stonewashed” look, giving it a very distinctive and casual look.
– handmade from bamboo.
-‘stonewash’ treatment, using black on natural bamboo coloured material.
– fitted with fully mirrored polarised revo lens or black (non-mirrored) polarised lens.
– Fully UV blocking.
– Compatible with prescription lenses.
– 145 mm wide from outer corner to outer corner.
– comes with EVA hard case.
– Product code with mirrored lens 6.0.3S.R, or with black lens 6.0.3S.P.
-Bambookas are made by real people, not machines or robots.
-As such they come with minor irregularities and imperfections
-we find these add to their charm.
-Thus, no two pairs of Bambooka are never 100% the same!
-Bambookas, essentially, are ‘flawsome’! Should you be unhappy with your product, please contact us so we can arrange a refund (minus P&P).