Ubuntu is the word used to describe an ancient African worldview and is based on the primary values of ‘humanness’; caring, sharing, respect, compassion and associated values.It leads to a happy and qualitative human community life. It is our most round shaped design, with its two “bumps” on the top side of the nose bridge that sets this design apart from the rest.
– handmade from bamboo.
– available in natural light bamboo colour or dark brown “wood look” colour.
– fitted with polarised lens.
– Fully UV blocking, brown tinted lens of category 3 darkness.
– compatible with prescription lenses.
– 143 mm wide from outer corner to outer corner.
– comes with EVA hard case.
– Product code bamboo coloured frame 3.0.1.P. Brown frame 3.0.2.P.
-Bambookas are made by real people, not machines or robots.
-As such they come with minor irregularities and imperfections -we find these add to their charm.
-Thus, no two pairs of Bambooka are never 100% the same!
-Bambookas, essentially, are ‘flawsome’! Should you be unhappy with your product, please contact us so we can arrange a refund (minus P&P).