Amasame is the name of a community in the former Transkei region of South Africa. It is this community that Eye Wear Africa supports with its Bambooka sunglasses sales. We celebrate the community’s courage and determination, by naming this stylish Bambooka design after the village. The style is similar to the large Sahara models, but slightly taller in height.
– handmade from bamboo.
– glossy black coloured front and natural bamboo coloured temples.
– fitted with polarised lens.
– Fully UV blocking, black tinted lens of category 3 darkness.
– compatible with prescription lenses.
– 150 mm wide from outer corner to outer corner.
– comes with EVA hard case.
– Product code 4.0.3.T1.P.
A few more points.
-Bambookas are made by real people, not machines or robots.
-As such they come with minor irregularities and imperfections -we find these add to their charm.
-Thus, no two pairs of Bambooka are never 100% the same!
-Bambookas, essentially, are ‘flawsome’! Should you be unhappy with your product, please contact us so we can arrange a refund (minus P&P).