The Sahara design’s name is derived from one of the most well-known deserts, and appropriately, probably one of the sunniest places in the world. Its slightly curved, bamboo coloured frame is reminiscent of the sand dunes formed by the winds in ‘The Great Desert’ in Africa.
– handmade from bamboo.
– available in natural light bamboo colour, glossy “wood look” brown, black and glossy red front with bamboo coloured temples.
– Polarised lenses in small black, natural bamboo coloured and glossy brown coloured frames.
– CR39 lenses in large black and red frames.
– Fully UV blocking of category 3 darkness.
– All frames compatible with prescription lenses.
– All Sahara frames are 145 mm wide from outer corner to outer corner, except the small black frame, which is 135 mm wide.
– comes with EVA hard case.
-Bambookas are made by real people, not machines or robots.
-As such they come with minor irregularities and imperfections -we find these add to their charm.
-Thus, no two pairs of Bambooka are never 100% the same!
-Bambookas, essentially, are ‘flawsome’! Should you be unhappy with your product, please contact us so we can arrange a refund (minus P&P).